Explore some of the finest surviving examples of ancient Indian art and learn the history of important Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist sites with the help of a professional English-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting times 7:00 AM, 7:30 AM, 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please confirm hotel details upon booking. Kindly be present 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
- Discover India's ancient history and culture with the help of an English-speaking guide
- Admire the ancient rock-cut temples
- Visit important Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist sites
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Goods and Services Tax
- Entrance fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please carry a valid photo ID.
- The Ajanta caves are closed on Monday and the Ellora caves are closed on Tuesdays. Both the caves remain open on national holidays.