Enjoy the views of the colorful lavender fields in Sault, known as the Lavender Capital. Admire picturesque hilltop villages in the Luberon region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Information CenterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The activity provider reserves the right to modify the program according to the lavender’s blooming stage.
- The activity provider cannot be held responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, weather or accidents occurring while getting on or off the vehicle, or for the theft of personal effects or luggage