From Aix-en-Provence: 3-Hour Fishing in Provence
From $114 per personBook now
- Enjoy fishing at one of the most beautiful lakes or rivers in Provence with an experienced outdoorsman
- Have a hearty breakfast or an apéritif of local wine
- Catch some pike, perch, or carp and learn about the history of the area
The rendezvous is at the roundabout of the bottom of Cadenet (D973) with arrival at the fishing grounds followed by a short history of the area and explanation of the equipment you'll be using. An outdoorsman's breakfast, including bread, sausage, paté, tapenade, and red wine (juice for the kids) will be served. After you put away the equipment, you will enjoy a last glass of wine to toast new friendships. Evening fishing is also available during the week, with the outdoorsman's breakfast replaced by a Provençal aperitif. There are two options available: pike and perch or carp.
- Fishing rod, reel, and lures
- One day fishing permit
- English-speaking guide
- Breakfast or apéritif
The rendezvous is at the roundabout of the bottom of Cadenet (D973). If you get lost, please call +33 (0)626053049. Please kindly call if you need help finding the property and do not stop at the tourist office in town to ask for directions. It is preferred not to let any of the locals know about these activities, as it invites theft. // GPS coordinates: 43°43’42’’N and 5°22’22’’E.
• Cannot be held responsible for your personal safety, the security of any belongings, or liable for any injury, loss, damage, or delay arising out of or in connection with any act, omission, neglect, accident, error, or default. By booking this tour, the client accepts these terms
Product ID: 57545