Immerse yourself in nature on this 3-hour electric mountain bike tour. Hop on your bike in Aix-en-Provence and travel a few kilometers to Sainte-Victoire Mountain. Explore the mountain trails and climb hills with ease on your e-bike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Afrikaans, French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Look for a house with a white gate. Find parking space on the street or down the road at the Casino Supermarket. Buses 4 and 16 stop right in front of the house, at the Les Cigales bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must be able to ride a bicycle on your own
- This tour runs in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The tour covers a distance of approximately 25 km, including steep hills and downhill areas.
- The minimum age is 12 years or a minimum height of 1.50 metres
- This tour may be cancelled due to bad weather such as heavy rain and if access to the mountain is ristricted due to risk of forest fires
- You must sign an indemnity waiver before participating in the tour
- Please inform the local provider of the following after confirmation of booking:
- Your cycling skill level (beginner/intermediate/expert)
- Your fitness level
- Your height (to ensure the correct size bike is available) (minimum height is 1.50 metres)
- Any food allergies (some of the snack bars contain nuts)
- From August 7 to 11, only French-speaking guide will be available