Soar over the Great Barrier Reef on a stunning scenic flight. Then, visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet Lookout, and snorkel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from central Airlie Beach accommodations. If your pickup location is not listed, please note your accommodation address and contact the local supplier the day prior to travel.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Only tour in the Whitsundays to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches at Whitehaven.
- Have peace of mind travel with an Advanced Ecotourism Certified, Climate Change Innovator, and Green Travel Leader
- Please note: The above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on the tide, wind, and other weather conditions
- Travel on semi-rigid inflatable vessels, traveling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour).
- The vessels are up to 12-meter semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high-speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays
- Subject to weight allowance on aircraft. The local supplier will contact you after the booking is made
- Individual weights in excess of 110kg will incur an extra seat surcharge. The maximum per seat weight is 130 kgs