Soar over the Great Barrier Reef with a stunning 60-minute scenic flight. Then visit Whitehaven beach on a thrilling, raft ride. Swim, relax, bushwalk to the Hill Inlet Lookout, and snorkel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from central Airlie Beach accommodation. Please note your accommodation address. Scenic flight departure is at 8:30 AM, returning at 9:30 AM.
- Experience a bird’s eye view of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef
- Ride past the islands on the fastest Whitsundays vessels
- Visit pristine, exclusive snorkel sites
- Bask in the sun on Whitehaven Beach
- Protect the environment, this tour is ecotourism certified
- 60-Minute Scenic Flight in Fixed-Wing Aircraft
- Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Visitand Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walk
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkeling
- Personalized snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus pickup and drop-off
- Tropical style lunch on Whitehaven Beach
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Only tour in the Whitsundays to have direct access to Hill Inlet beaches at Whitehaven.
- Have peace of mind travel with an Advanced Ecotourism Certified, Climate Change Innovator and Green Travel Leader
- Please note: The above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on tide, wind and other weather conditions
- Travel on semi-rigid inflatable vessels, travelling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour).
- The vessels are up to 12 metre semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays
- Subject to weight allowance on aircraft. Local supplier will contact you after the booking is made.