Slip into the sunset in style aboard a classic 62ft gaff-rigged schooner. Relax on board with a glass of bubbles and enjoy some snacks while sailing across the bay to take in the tropical sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at Meeting Point B near the Kiosk Cafe at the roundabout at Coral Sea Marina North 15 minutes before departure Please note you can park at Coral Sea Marina North for up to 8 hours. There are no courtesy pickups with this tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that in case of bad weather this activity will be cancelled, you are welcome to book another date or get a full refund.
- Ages 4 and over on Daily Sunset Sails only
- Our minimum numbers are ten people in order to sail. You will be offered an opportunity to transfer to another day or can ask for a full refund.
- The Master's directions are to be always obeyed. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and maybe changed or cancelled at the
- discretion of the Master.
- Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury, or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- We have a waiver that must be signed by all guests (including children via
- parent/guardian). This will be sent to you at the time your booking is confirmed.
- It's a barefoot experience.
- We collect your shoes upon boarding and return them on disembarking on the sunset sail.
- We are fully licensed. No byo-Card only payments.