Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of Airlie Beach, the Whitsundays, and the Great Barrier Reef from above.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Skydive Australia Building, 1 Air Whitsunday Rd, Flametree QLD 4802, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 16 years. If you are under 18 years of age a written parental or guardian consent is required
- Skydives are conducted in the early morning from approximately 6 AM. It is recommended to book a day prior to the activity
- There is a maximum weight limit of 110 kilograms