Add some thrills to your visit to the Whitsundays with this tandem skydive activity. Experience the most exhilarating feeling of freefall and marvel at stunning views of Airlie Beach, the Whitsundays, and the Great Barrier Reef from above.
What to Expect
Skydive Airlie Beach is located in the heart of the Whitsunday Islands, Queensland's most popular tourism spot. Enjoy free round-trip transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation on this 3-hour program.
During this tandem skydive you’ll jump from an altitude of up to 14,000 feet directly over crystal-clear waters, the sparkling white sands of Whitsunday Islands, and the Great Barrier Reef.
Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 kilometers per hour for up to a full 60 seconds, and then float under a canopy for 5-7 additional minutes. Marvel at the spectacular views of Airlie Beach, the Whitsundays, the ocean, and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Round-trip transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight (up to 14,000 feet)
- Tandem skydive (with up to 60 seconds of freefall)
- Spectacular views of Whitsunday Islands, the coastline, and Airlie Beach
- Option of steering the parachute
- Certificate of your skydive
What's Not Included
- Compulsory $35 APF (Australian Parachute Federation) levy and admininstration fee, payable on the day of your skydive
- Weight surcharges apply if you weigh more than 95 kilograms
Know Before You Go
The minimum age to participate is 12 years. If you are under 18 years of age a written parental or guardian consent is required.
This activity is not suitable if you are pregnant.
There is a maximum weight limit of 110 kilograms.