Airlie Beach: Glass-Bottom Boat Tour
- Look down on coral reefs and tropical fish from the comfort of a glass-bottom boat
- Take a photo opportunity at the stunning lookouts of Shute Harbour
- Discover and learn about the biodiversity of the Great Barrier Marine Park
Enjoy a photo opportunity stop at Lions Lookout prior to your departure. Marvel at the views over the harbor and the stunning Whitsunday Islands and add a charming portrait to your holiday photo collection.
Then, venture out on a glass-bottom boat that is fully shaded from the sun. Discover breathtaking coral worlds and marine wildlife such as turtles, rays, and a kaleidoscope of tropical fish. Explore the valuable ecosystem that lives within the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
Get up close and personal with a spectrum of vibrant hard and soft coral and underwater critters as you cruise through the idyllic islands. Listen to funny and informative commentary about the reef from your guide.
- 70-minute guided boat tour
- Free photos
- All safety equipment
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
If you did not select pick up, please meet us at Shute Harbour 20 minutes prior to your tour. Please be advised that due to construction works at Shute Harbour, parking is extremely limited and not advisedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags