From Ollantaytambo: Aguas Calientes Round-Trip Train Ticket
- Enjoy the simplicity of a pre-booked train ticket
- Relax during the journey
- Take in the views from the ride
You can choose between the following categories:
Your train leaves between 6:10 AM and 8:29 AM and returns from 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM, operated by Peru Rail Expedition Train or Inca Rail Voyager Train.
Your train leaves between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM and returns from 4:00 PM and 6:30 PM, operated by Peru Rail Vistadome Train or Inca Rail 360 Train. This option includes panoramic windows and snacks.
Your train leaves at 11:15 AM and returns at 7:00 PM, operated by Inca Rail First Class Train.
This option includes a 3-course gourmet menu prepared with Andean ingredients from the Sacred Valley, an exclusive selection of drinks and live music. It also includes the bus ride between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Round-trip train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Entry tickets for Machu Picchu
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please print and bring the ticket sent to you in a separate email from the local partner, and go directly to the train station in Ollantaytambo, located at Estación de Tren, Av Ferrocarril, Ollantaytambo, Peru. The GetYourGuide voucher is not your boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please leave a comment at checkout in case you want to stay one night in Aguas Calientes, your return ticket will be booked for the day after