Explore the ancient Greco-Roman history of Sicily and marvel at the Doric architecture of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Visit the regional Pietro Griffo archaeological museum to see historical artifacts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the ticket office at the Tempio di Giunone (Temple of Hera Lacinia), Via Panoramica, Valle dei Templi, 92100 Agrigento.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring water and sunscreen
- This experience does not include transportation to the places visited