Drive a Jeep through nature, visit villages, swim, and eat Greek food on a tour from Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, or Ierapetra. Explore the wild heart of eastern Crete and see the Aegean and Libyan Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, French, Greek, German
- Pickup included
- - Please wait infront of the hotel 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. - The Driver will pick you up and compare your Ticket on their List. Please have your digital or printed GetYourGuide Ticket ready. - Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The Driver needs to be at least 21 years old or license for the past 3 years
- Driver needs to wear closed Shoes and carry his driver license
- This tour wont take place in case of heavy rain.
- It is not mandatory to drive the Jeep by yourself, we also have options where you can sit back and relax :-)
- Please inform us, when you need a Child-, Babyseat, special food or any kind of support.
- You need to bring your own drinks with you.
- It is recommended to carry a thin jacket or a light pullover with you, because it can be colder and windy up in the mountains
- All jeeps are with 4 seats
- If you a group of 2, you will share the jeep with 2 other people
- All drivers will receive a vehicle and safety instruction before we start the tour.