Explore the historic attractions of Agadir city from your cruise ship calling at Agadir port.
What to Expect
You will be picked-up at Agadir port by your guide with an air-conditioned vehicle. Located in the southern part of Morocco, Agadir is surrounded by the Sahara desert, natural parks and beaches. The city is popular among the European tourists for it's appropriate facilities for beach tourism with seaside resorts along sandy beaches. It has a wide stretch of beach that has a lot of hotels and attraction establishments. It is also an important fishing and commercial port.
Together with your English speaking guide, you will visit the City’s medina, Kasbah, Agadir Museum and Inezgane where you will find souks of crafts, Moroccan spices and silver jewelry. After your sightseeing tour you will be taken back to your cruise in Agadir port.
- Pick up services from Agadir port and return
- Transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge
Pick up from the exit of your cruise ship
Know Before You Go
• Please wear modest and relaxed clothes.
• Sunglasses and camera are recommended.