Immerse yourself in the incredible natural landscapes and wildlife at the Souss Massa National Park. From Agadir, embark on a half-day tour of the park and marvel at the beautiful species that live at the conservation center and visit the on-site museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available from all hotels in Agadir.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour does not include food or drinks
- Please bring water and snacks with you
- You are not allowed to step out of the car in some parts of the park
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please bring your cameras, sun glasses and sun cream
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult