Escape the crowded beaches of Mykonos for the day, and go on a 7-hour yacht cruise to the uninhabited island of Rhenia, also known as the 'Big Delos'. Enjoy plenty of free time to swim and sunbath, and enjoy a light lunch with drinks available on board.
What to Expect
Feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face on a full-day sailing tour to the unspoiled island of Rhenia from Mykonos.
Depart at 10:30 from Tourlos, the new port of Mykonos, and get ready for a fantastic day relaxing in the Mediterranean sun. As you sail, the crew will be happy to show you how to trim the sails of your small yacht.
After approximately 1 hour, you will arrive at the uninhabited island of Rhenia, part of the historic Delos, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Anchor in a secluded bay to enjoy the privacy of a fine sand beach with no crowds. You will have plenty of time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or just sunbathe on the beach.
Back on board your yacht, savor a light lunch of specially-made pasta and enjoy your drink. Work off the calories with a stroll around the calm island, before sailing back to Mykonos for the early evening.
Expected arrival time is at approximately 17:00.
- Sailing yacht charter
- Fully licensed English-speaking skipper
- Skipper’s assistant (sailor)
- Light lunch on board
- 1 soft drink or glass of wine or beer with water and coffee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel charges
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (available upon request)
- Additional beverages (available on board for additional charge)
- Beach towels
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Meet at the new port of Mykonos called Tourlos, located about 1.5 kilometers from Mykonos Town. Depending on the weather, the boat sometimes departs from Ornos Beach. Notice will be given in due time
Know Before You Go
• Cases of pregnancy, mobility and health issues should be advised before reservation
• Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are a good idea to ensure comfort and safety on board. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses and beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is also advisable to bring a waterproof jacket in case of winds or cool months in early or late season