Full-day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi
From $80 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceCentrally located Kusadasi hotels. Pick-up time is subject to change according to hotel location. Please advise hotel name and address.
- Explore the best preserved ancient city in Turkey on this full-day tour of Ephesus
- See the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the impressive Grand Theater
- Visit the House of the Blessed Virgin
- Enjoy a delicious Turkish lunch
Ephesus contains the largest collection of Roman ruins in the eastern Mediterranean. On this tour you will visit all the ancient sites of the best preserved and restored ancient city in Turkey.
The Grand Theater is believed to be the largest theater in the Ancient World with a sitting capacity of 44,000 spectators.
Here you will see the ruins of famous Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
The fascinating façade of the Library of Celsus has been carefully reconstructed from the original pieces. The library was built by Celsus’ son and once held more than 12,000 scrolls.
After a delicious lunch of Turkish cuisine, we will visit the House of the Blessed Virgin. It is believed that Mary, the mother of Jesus, spent the last days of her life here.
The beautiful Basilica of St. John was built in the 6th century, over the site of the Apostle’s tomb.
We will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Ephesus, before enjoying a ride through the beautiful Aegean Coast on our way back to Izmir.
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off or pier pick-up & drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Guide and Air-conditioned Vehicle
Kusadasi cruise port. Please be advised that the guide will be holding a "Neon Tours” sign by the custom area at the cruise port. Please advise cruise ship details.
Product ID: 1635