Discover the wonders of the Musée National Adrien Dubouché in Limoges, housing the largest collection of Limoges porcelain in the world. Explore more than 18,000 ceramic works from antiquity to the present day, and marvel at the building's architecture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Address: Musée National Adrien Dubouché – 8 bis place Winston Churchill, 87000 Limoges The museum is open daily (excluding Tuesdays) from 10am-12.30pm and 2pm-5.45pm. The museum is also closed on December 25th and January 1st of each year. Entry is free for students under 26 years old, teachers leading school/educationalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The museum is open daily (excluding Tuesdays) from 10:00AM-12:30PM and 2:00PM-5:45PM
- Museum entry is free for people aged 25 and under, teachers leading school/educational groups, job seekers, or RSA beneficiaries
- Museum entry is free for everyone on the first Sunday of each month