Get your heart racing as you get up close and personal to an apex predator without any cages or perspex glass on the Adelaide River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts. Please wait outside the front gates of Travelodge and not inside the hotel foyer or you might miss the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All staff are issued with permits by the National Parks and Wildlife Service for interactions with wildlife
- No animals are harmed in any way during the wildlife interactions
- In the event of rain or inclement weather, your tour will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider
- Infants aged 0-4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained in a child protective seat, infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking