Discover South Australia's top nature tourism destination on a day trip to Kangaroo Island with round-trip travel from Adelaide. See native wildlife and enjoy a delicious lunch in the Australian bush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
A courtesy pickup service is provided from select Adelaide CBD hostels and hotels. Please call the local partner at 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to the tour to provide the location of your accommodation. Otherwise, please check in at 6:15 AM at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter, inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. The tour will begin at 6:45 AM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From Adelaide, this tour is a 16-hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers and coach travel between attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- This tour operates all year around. The Australian winter (May to October) is the best time to visit if you want to see more wildlife