Kangaroo Island Full Day Experience by Ferry Including Lunch
- Travel by return ferry and comfortable coach to Kangaroo Island
- See a colony of rare sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch in a beautiful Australian bush setting
- Follow the boardwalk down a rugged cliff face for dramatic views of Admirals Arch
- Walk around spectacular Remarkable Rocks and get great photo opportunities
Depart Adelaide or Glenelg at 06:45 and enjoy a scenic coach ride towards the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula south of the city. Admire views of the vineyards, coast and rolling hills along the way.
Upon arrival at Cape Jervis, board the SeaLink ferry for the 45-minute crossing to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island, where, a local driver/guide will take you on a tour of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination.
Go to Seal Bay Conservation Park for a beach walk with an experienced guide. Experience the unique sensation of being amongst a colony of rare Australian sea lions. Get up close to the wild creatures as they frolic and laze about. Then, enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch.
Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals such as kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas. Admire the rugged coastline on walks around Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks, where great photo opportunities await. Stroll down the Admirals Arch boardwalk to a rugged cliff face that reveals the spectacular rock arch formation, a safe haven for playful long-nosed fur seals.
Keep a look out for more kangaroos and wallabies on your return to Penneshaw or your return ferry back to Adelaide. Arrive at approximately 22:40 and be dropped off to selected Adelaide City and Glenelg accommodation.
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary by a local driver/guide
- Guided beach walk at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- 2-course lunch
- Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch at Flinders Chase National Park
- National park entry fees
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Return coach and ferry travel to Kangaroo Island
- Snacks and drinks
Prepare for the activity
A courtesy pickup service is provided from select Adelaide CBD hostels and hotels. Please call the local partner at 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to the tour to provide the location of your accommodation. Otherwise, please check in at 6:15 AM at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter, inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. The tour will begin at 6:45 AM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking
• This tour does not operate on Christmas Day
• This tour operates all year around. The Australian winter (May to October) is the best time to visit if you want to see more wildlife