See Adelaide on board a heritage icon and cruise the River Torrens, right in the heart of the city. With live commentary and a friendly skipper, see why Adelaide is ranked one of the most livable cities in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Elder Park Landing is set in Elder Park between The Rotunda and The Festival Center, on the water. There is a round blue 'Popeye' sign. Please wait at the landing for the boat to arrive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The climbing of some steps is required to on board the vessel
- Handrails and assistance is available for those with limited mobility