Take in 360 degree views of Adelaide from the roof of the Oval, where you will experience the fantastic views of the Adelaide Hills to one side and the coast on the other.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in at RoofClimb Centre located through Adelaide Oval's South Gate entry, off War Memorial Drive, Adelaide. Paid parking is available at the Oval in the East carpark. There is also limited ticketed on-street parking nearby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity is not available for purchase on GetYourGuide on Game Days
- Minimum age is 8 years and children aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult
- Minimum height at least 120cm and maximum weight to participate is 136 kilograms
- Medical clearance required for participants 75+ years and participants less than 20 weeks pregnant
- Participants 20 weeks pregnant and over cannot participate in this activity
- You may be exposed to weather conditions including sun, rain, moderate wind and heat. Wear weather appropriate clothing under your climb suit
- Prepare for moderate physical exertion at heights of up to 50 meters, outdoor walking and climbing unaided for approximately 1.25 kilometers, with some climbing up and down ladders, multiple flights of stairs, walking on open metal grate walkways and a stepped bridge
- All participants are breathalysed at check-in and must register under 0.05 g/100ml BAC