Visit Australia's longest continuously operating gaol and discover the ghost of Governor Ashton. Tours run on selected date throughout each month.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the ghost of Governor Ashton
- Learn about 45 hangings and a burial site in Murderer's Row
- Explore the 147 year old building
- Guided Ghost Tour
- Children under 16 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Adelaide Gaol 18 Gaol Rd, Thebarton SA 5031Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Venue: Mainly Indoors
- Terrain: Moderate walking, some steps. Flat comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Paranormal Activity: Very high
- Children 12+ are welcome to attend tours with supervising adult tickets holders. Children at adult pricing.