Learn the art of digital photography in Adelaide and discover how to operate that fancy new digital camera you've just purchased, or are planning on buying. With the guidance of a professional photographer, you will confidently move from A-mode to manual.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
Select participants and date
In front of the Adelaide City Visitors Centre, 18 King William Road, near Rundle Street MallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring:
- Digital Camera
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible
- Image cards formatted and spares if possible
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion and water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella if raining
- Camera manual
- Cancellation policy: more than 3 days notice - full refund (except for Gift Vouchers); less than 3 days notice - no refund
- In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
- Minimum 2 and maximum 10 people