Take in the sights of both Costa Adeje and admire the most beautiful beaches and villages of the south of the island. Discover the Caldera del Rey and its typical Canarian farms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Maximum number of travelers per tuk-tuk is 6
- Your tour guide will speak English but may also conduct the tour in Italian or Spanish as well
- This tour is wheelchair accessible