Discover the natural lava pools of Tenerife on a private full-day tour. Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic, experience the stunning natural surroundings of a lunar-like landscape, and indulge in a traditional tapas feast with drinks.
What to Expect
Following pick-up from your hotel, sit back and relax as you are driven to the north of Tenerife where you will discover a fascinating world of natural lava pools.
Take in the beautiful views along the way, and see how the landscape changes to a lunar-like setting as you approach the lava pools. Your guide will explain how the pools were formed and give you some useful information about the town of Garachico.
Enjoy some free time to swim and feel the sun kiss your skin as you sunbathe in the warm climate of the Canary Islands. Then, it's time to recharge your batteries with a feast of traditional tapas, served with refreshing drinks before the return journey to your hotel.
- Guided tour of Tenerife's north coast
- Tapas lunch with drinks
- Round-trip transportation to/from your hotel
Know Before You Go
• Children aged 11 years old and under are not permitted on this tour
• This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
• You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
• You must be able to swim on your own