Lucerne, the most charming of Switzerland's cities, is not to be missed. It's not just the famous sights – the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke – that will enthrall you, visits to the Transport Museum and Rosengart Museum are also highly worthwhile.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 9.5 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
- Spanish, Chinese, English
- Enjoy stunning scenery on the way to Lucerne
- Get to know the history and cultural treasures of Lucerne on a short tour of the center
- Benefit from your guide's explanation of the Lion Monument
- Take in the wonders of Lucerne at your own pace
- Partly-guided tour by a professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- 1-hour yacht cruise with audio guides (when the option is selected)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
You must book this activity online, as the ticket office is closed
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You must fill out a travel information form
- Temperature checks are mandatory
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour is led by a multi-lingual guide. The guide is not available during your personal time in Lucerne. All activities are voluntary, and not included in the price.
- You can also book this tour along with a 1-hour yacht ride. This would be accompanied by an audioguide. Please select this option when booking.
- The yacht ride takes place daily from the end of January to December. On days with thick fog, the yacht ride may be canceled. In this case, you will receive a partial refund.
- Live Spanish-speaking guide:
- April - October
- November - March: Monday-Friday Spanish-speaking guide available upon request