Enjoy a full-day adventure from Ayers Rock Resort and discover the beautiful Kings Canyon in the Watarrka National Park, walking the 3-hour circuit along the rim of the stunning canyon, and stopping for breathtaking views down into the canyon gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note, departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunrise times, as such the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. Depending on your pick up location this tour departs from 4.30 AM (Apr-Sep) and from 4 AM (Oct-Mar). Please contact AAT Kings Reservations Team on 1300 228 546/ +61 2 9028 0880 to reconfirm your tour 24-48 hours prior to departure and to check your exact pick-up time to avoid missing your tour. Please be at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to your reconfirmed pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The activity includes a 3.7-mile hike around the Kings Canyon Rim Walk, or another, less-strenuous hiking option
- A cooked breakfast at Kings Creek Station is included
- Lunch is available at your own expense