Experience the incredible scenery of Yosemite National Park on this full-day tour. Marvel at Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and giant Sequoia trees before returning to Groveland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:45 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide/headphones
- Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Spend hours exploring Yosemite National Park's stunning scenery
- Marvel at the world's tallest Sequoia trees
- View the majestic Bridalveil and Yosemite Falls
- See Inspiration Point, and the El Capitan and Half Dome cliffs
- Enjoy the convenience of having the park entrance fee included
- Return transportation from the Groveland Hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- Yosemite entrance fee
- Yosemite audio guide
- Park map
- Food and drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the main doors. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide.
- It is recommended to wear layered clothing, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles.
- Please specify audio guide language during booking.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.