Explore out-of-the-way spots in Curacao on a full-day jeep tour. Head out on an off-roading adventure in the morning to the island’s rough north-eastern area. Go swimming and snorkeling in the afternoon at Playa Lagun, where sea turtles are often spotted.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- - This is a full day tour from 09:00 - 16:00 with pick-up as early as 08:00 depending on your accommodation's location
- - Please wear sneakers, closed-toe shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops!
- - Please remember to bring your swimwear, towels and sun protection. A hat or cap is recommended
- - Snorkel experience is not required but participants should be able to swim. Otherwise, you can just relax on the beach
- - Please note that this tour is not recommended for guests with joint or back problems, pregnant women or small children. A minimum age of 6 years is advised
- - Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports and expensive cameras in your room as the open vehicle will be left unattended
- - This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers to operate