Explore Capitol Hill, the epicenter of activity in Washington DC, on a 2.5-hour walking tour. Knowledgeable local guides will show you the buildings and institutions that have made DC such an important part of the United States.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must bring a valid photo ID
- There is a maximum of 10 people per group for private tours
- Semi-private tours require a minimum of 2 participants to run. In the event this minimum is not met, an alternative date or refund will be offered.
- Please advise when booking if you require a wheelchair accessible tour
- The tour route may be affected by national celebrations and if this occurs you will be provided with an alternative route and be able to see all the highlights on the tour, the local partner cannot provide a refund or discount
- The inside of some attractions cannot be visited due to increased security
- Large bags or suitcases are not allowed
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, bring a bottle of water, and an umbrella in case of rain and a hat during summer
- A moderate amount of walking is involved