Admire the fantastic views from the Danube Tower, the tallest landmark in Vienna. Depending on the wind and weather, enjoy the panoramic views on the outdoor terrace or the glassed-in indoor section. Taste Austrian specialties in the café and restaurant.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the Danube Tower, Mispelweg 8, 1220 Vienna. Take either the metro U1 to the station Alte Donau or the metro U6 to the station Neue Donau. From both metro stations, it’s a 5-minute ride to the meeting point by electric bus shuttle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there is no guaranteed seating.
- The last ascent is at 11:30 PM
- Entry for children younger than 6 years old is free