Discover the UNESCO-listed sights of Verona’s historic center on a 2-hour, small group walking tour. Famous for Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet,” you will go to Juliet's Balcony and House, marvel at the vast Arena in Piazza Bra, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in front of Gate 5 of the Arena. The guide will have a yellow umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of two participants to operate
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- This tour is suitable for children and families, but underage customers must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour runs rain or shine
- This tour allows you to discover the main monuments from outside