Enjoy a 1-hour boat tour on the Grand Canal of Venice, where you will see the bustling Venetian waterfront and iconic historical landmarks like the luxurious Hotel Gritti, the soirees' palace Ca' Pisani Moretta, and the ancient Rialto Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Cruise along the Grand Canal of Venice in a motorboat
- Admire the new, modern glass bridge, Della Costituzione, built near Calatrava
- See Venetian patrician homes, traditional palazzos, and famous churches
- Pass through the bustling Venetian waterfront
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- Masks are required, please bring your own
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please refer to the Alilaguna ticket booth in front of the Royal Gardens gate 20 minutes before the start of the tour and show them your digital voucher. They will exchange it with a ticket and show you where to catch your ride.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour does not run on Vogalonga (date is not fixed, but usually in May), on Christmas (Dec. 25 and 26), or on New Year's Day.