Discover Toronto's most colorful and multicultural districts on a 2-hour walking tour of Chinatown and Kensington Market. Shop and try local and international delicacies as you stroll down colorful streets while uncovering a century of Canadian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Uncover a century of fascinating history as you stroll through the streets of Chinatown
- Soak up the splash of colors, sounds, and flavors at the bustling Kensington Markets
- Walk the hidden lanes and alleys to discover amazing graffiti art
- Stop for a coffee or tea in one of the local cafes
- Sample one of the international food options available in the neighborhood
- Professional local guide
- Snack from a local vendor
- Hot drink such as tea or coffee
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the southwest corner of McCaul Street and Dundas Street West, by the Art Gallery of Ontario.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour finishes with plenty of time to travel to the “Beer Makes History Better” tour's starting point if you wish to do both in 1 day.
- Dress standard: summers can be hot and humid. Spring and fall can be cool, while winters are downright frigid with snow. Dress according to the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Child policy: children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusively.