Discover Kisho Kurokawa's Nakagin Capsule Tower and experience what the future looked like back in 1972. Now it's facing the risk of demolition and special arrangement is necessary to observe the capsules, therefore this is a chance not to be missed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
- Get to see an interior design of the Capsule Tower Building and stimulate the senses
- Understand the background of “Metabolism”, a post-war Japanese architectural movement.
- Photograph inside the capsules and freely post them on SNS
- Support the Nakagin Capsule Tower Preservation & Restoration Project by being a part of the tour
- English-speaking licensed guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the Nakagin Capsule Tower building entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is supported by the Nakagin Capsule Tower Preservation & Restoration Project and part of the tour fee will be donated to support the project