Walk through the narrow Gothic dwellings, cozy cobblestone streets and fortress walls in Tallinn, Estonia’s capital on this full-day tour from Helsinki. The tour includes return ferry trips, guided tour and free time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in front of your hotel between 7:45 AM and 8:10 AM. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the local partner on it.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate and if the tour is canceled because this number is not met you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing, which are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must provide the passport information for all passengers (including full name, country, date of birth, and gender) when booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Check-in begins two hours before and closes 30 minutes before the departure time with boarding gates closing 20 minutes before the departure time
- The duration of transfers is approximate and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions