Discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains on a full-day tour that takes you to Featherdale Wildlife Park. See a variety of native Australian animals, stop at Echo Point for panoramic views and enjoy 3 different rides at Scenic World.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-ups are available at selected central Sydney hotels. Pick-up times: • Devere hotel, 44-46 Macleay St 7:45 AM • Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, 68 Harbour St 7:05 AM • Holiday Inn Potts Point, 203 Victoria St 7:40 AM • Ibis Darling Harbour, 70 Murray St 7:00 AM • Kimpton Margot Hotel 339 Pitt St, 339 Pitt St 7:15 AM • Park Royal Darling Harbour, 150 Day St 7:05 AM • Radisson Blue, 27 O'Connell St 7:50 AM • Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt St 7:15 AM • Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 Pitt St 7:55 AM • Shangri La Hotel, 176 Cumberland St 8:05 AM • Travelodge Wynyard, 7 York St 8:05 AM • Vibe Hotel, 111 Goulburn St 7:30 AM • Sydney Central yha, 11 Rawson Pl 7:10 AM
Select participants and date
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please note that prams and strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the Scenic Walkway are not wheelchair accessible.