Experience the thrill of riding a wave with a surf lesson on the Gold Coast. Escape the crowds and surf at a beautiful local beach with the help of an experienced surf coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Meet your instructor at the Surf Shack, located behind the Seaway Café in Doug Jennings Park, Seaworld Drive, Main beach. Arrive 15 minutes before your lesson.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- You will need to team up with a friend or family to carry your surfboards from the office to the beach
- . lessons are held at The Spit Beach, 2 min drive past Seaworld on Seaworld Drive. You will need to have your own transport to get to the destination or use Taxi or Uber as public transport ends at Seaworld.
- If you have your own car there is free parking all day.
- Please confirm your contact details in case the local partner needs to get hold of you
- Please note, this activity is for participants aged 12-years and older. 'Kids Only' classes are available during weekends and school holidays