Visit the second-largest sand island in the world on a day tour to North Stradbroke Island (Minjerribah) from Brisbane. Cruise across Moreton Bay and explore Quandamooka Aboriginal country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Skytower Apartments between Albert and Edward Streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This is a small group, guided tour
- The tour is suitable for those over 4 years old
- Guests should not bring food or drinks to consume on the bus
- Guests must have reasonable mobility as walking and stairs are part of the gorge experience
- Wheelchairs, strollers, and mobility aids cannot be carried on the buses
- A limited meal selection is provided, but vegetarian and gluten-free options are available