Discover the charms of Plovdiv's old town on a tour from Sofia. Discover architectural treasures that make this city such a popular destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration: 9 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Italian
- Take a guided tour in the Old Town of Plovdiv where art, culture, and history collide into an unforgettable experience
- maximize your time in Plovdiv and learn about its major sights
- Enjoy the artistic and laid-back atmosphere of the colorful Plovdiv
- Hear the history behind a range of ancient sights and modern attractions
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
- People with mobility impairments
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- Masks are required, please bring your own
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for the cobbled streets of Plovdiv's old town.
- Audio guide in Spanish and Italian is 5 Euro per person. The tour in Spanish is every Friday at 5 Euro per person.
- Hotel pick up available at the price of €5 per group (must be requested in advance).
- Hotel drop-off is available at the price of €5 per group (must be requested in advance).