The Seville Aquarium was designed around Magellan’s 16th-century voyage that was the first ever circumnavigation of the globe. See marine life from the Guadalquivir River, the Atlantic Ocean, the Amazon River and the Pacific Ocean.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can get to Seville Aquarium in several ways: By bike: Seville Aquarium is well connected through the network of bike lanes in Seville and there is a bike rack at the entrance. By bus: Lines 3, 6, and 34 from Tussam stop at La Palmera. By underground: the nearest Metro stop is Puerta Jerez, which is a 15-minute walk away. By car: there is a public underground car park next to the Aquarium (entering from Av. Molini).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket office closes 1 hour before the aquarium closes
- The tour takes approximately 90 minutes
- Shop hours: from 10:30 until the aquarium closes
- Schedules may be modified by special activities at the aquarium