Embark on a culinary tasting adventure of Pike Place Market with a local chef guide. Stop at 9 different artisanal vendors; learning about local production and tasting your way through the flavors of the Northwest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your chef-guide outside of Simply Seattle located at 1600 First Ave. This is on First Ave and Pine St. Your chef will be wearing a black chef coat and will meet you on the street. Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to the starting point. After leaving, it's difficult to get guests caught up to the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tasting stops may vary based on your booked date and time
- We do not advise this experience for people who are dairy-free or gluten-free
- This is a fast-paced market tour with small bites
- This tour will leave right on time and we won't be able to catch you up once it has left. Parking can be difficult in the Summer.
- The activity provider is permitted and licensed by the Pike Place Market PDA to operate tours in the Pike Place Historical District. The PDA requires any business or person conducting tours within it’s properties and in the public areas of the historic district to be pre-approved and to have a license for this activity