Explore the rugged and beautiful World Heritage Site, Olympic National Park, with your small group in a comfortable van, an award-winning local guide, a beautiful lunch, snacks, and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available at any downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, rental etc. If you are staying outside of downtown Seattle, you can meet at the local partner's office or the default hotel location: Sheraton Grand Hotel (1400 6th Ave, Seattle). Hotel pickup will take place between 7:00am-7:3am. Please arrive at the main entrance of your hotel 5 minutes beofre your scheduled pickup time. Our team will call you the day prior to your tour to confirm your exact meeting time at your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Guests are encouraged to bring binoculars and cameras
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions at least 48 hours prior to the tour
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any medical concerns relevant to the experience (environmental allergies, heart conditions, mobility issues, motion sickness, etc.)