Experience the essence of Washington on a day trip to Snoqualmie Falls and Woodinville Wine Country from Seattle. Taste fine wines at 2 to 3 boutique wineries and follow trails on nature walks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available at any downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, rental etc. If you are staying outside of downtown Seattle, you can meet at the local partner's office or the default hotel location: Sheraton Grand Hotel (1400 6th Ave, Seattle). Hotel pickup will take place between 9:30am-10:00am. Please arrive at the main entrance of your hotel 5 minutes beofre your scheduled pickup time. Our team will call you the day prior to your tour to confirm your exact meeting time at your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Participants must be 21 years old to take part and will need to show ID at the wineries.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please Note: From May - October this tour will visit 3 wineries and last approximately 8.5 hours. From November - April, this tour will visit 2 wineries and last approximately 6.5 hours.
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions at least 48 hours prior to the tour
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any medical concerns relevant to the experience (environmental allergies, heart conditions, mobility issues, motion sickness, etc.)