Learn to surf in Pacifica or Santa Cruz on this popular and fun 2-day beginners’ course. Whether you’re a newbie or have tried surfing before, benefit from the experience of a lifeguard-certified professional coach in a safe and supportive environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Have fun learning the basics of surfing
- Enjoy personalized attention from expert coaches
- Explore the wonders of the ocean in Pacifica or Santa Cruz
- 2 consecutive days of instruction (3 hours per day)
- All necessary gear, including surfboard and wetsuit (be sure to specify your size during registration)
- Children under 12 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- All the necessary equipment is provided for your surfing adventure. Just bring regular beach items, including a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, snacks, and water
- If you bring your own wetsuit, it's recommended that it is at least 4/3 mm.