Enjoy a full-day tour to Humahuaca. Visit villages and scenic natural settings including Purmamarca, Pucara de Tilcara, Monolith Painter's Palette Seven Colors Hill, and Maimara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10.5 - 13.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 and 7:15 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July central square. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Visit Purmamarca town, Seven Colors Hill, and other scenic locales
- Explore Pucara de Tilcara, a fortification from the 12th century
- Get to know the natural and cultural heritage of humanity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Meeting Point pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transportation in a bus or minivan, depending on group size
- Spanish- and English-speaking guide
- Admission Ticket to El Pucará de Tilcara Archaeological Site
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
YPF Vision. It is a gas station which has a coffee shop named "Full". You can wait inside, your guide will fetch you from there. Please be on time!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please provide an email and/or phone number which you're reachable from when you book tour.