See all the most important sights of Vatican City with a guide in your chosen language. Skip the ticket lines to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel to spend more time gazing at masterpieces of art. Explore St. Peter’s Basilica after on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed at Easter and other religious holidays, on December 25 & 31, & every Wednesday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. During these times, the tour will be offered in other parts of the Vatican Museums.
- On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to closure without notice. If this happens, you'll spend a full 3 hours in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- There is a strict dress code to visit the attractions of the Vatican, and shoulders and knees must be covered at all times. You may be refused entry if you do not comply.
- Regrettably, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The Raphael Rooms are only available on the 8:30 AM English tour.