Combine a trip to some of Rome’s greatest sites in 1 day and save! Visit the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Colosseum, and Roman Forum all with an expert guide to help you skip the ticket lines at these popular attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Get priority access to the Vatican Museums and Colosseum/Roman Forum (Palatine Hill)
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Learn more about all the sights with a local English-speaking guide
- Benefit from included headsets so you can always hear your guide clearly
- Enjoy small groups of no more than 25 people
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Reservation fee
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Headsets (so you can always hear your guide)
- Small groups of no more than 25 people
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfers between the 2 parts of the tour
- Food and beverages
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Some of the venues or parts of the venues may be subject to last minute closures. In the event this occurs you will be offered an extended tour, always keeping with the advertised total length.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Entrance to the Vatican is subject to a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Access to St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter's Square is subject to closure on Wednesday mornings due to the Papal Audience.